- Hemp Force Vanill-Açaí is a plant protein made from hemp, açaí berry, mesquite powder, chia seeds, and flax seeds, and naturally flavored with stevia and vanilla bean. This hemp protein blend contains a unique mixture of two proteins, edestin and albumin, present in a 3-to-1 ratio. Edestin contains a higher content of essential amino acids compared to soy protein and is only found in hemp. Albumin helps boost the body’s ability to synthesize human blood albumin.
- Delicious in smoothies, coffee, tea, and more. Also a great addition to your morning oatmeal and baking. Made with earth grown ingredients, Hemp Force Vanill-Açaí packs a seriously nutrient dense punch, making it the perfect guilt-free addition to your favorite foods and drinks. Apart from being a great source of protein, it’s also rich in fiber, making it great for digestion and weight management by keeping you feeling full longer.
- Vegan | Non-GMO | Soy Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free. Hemp Force Vanill-Açaí is a vegetarian friendly, raw plant-based protein that checks every box on the health conscious human’s list. No artificial flavors, coloring, additives, preservatives, or sweeteners here.
- Great post workout recovery supplement. Each serving contains 15g of high-quality hemp protein, 7g of fiber, and other nutrient dense ingredients such as Omega 3’s and essential amino acids.
- Contains no psychoactive cannabinoids. All Onnit products are designed with respect to published banned substances list and drug tests.
Hemp FORCE™ Vanill-Açaí Ingredients
The protein isolated from hemp contains a unique mixture of two proteins, edestin and albumin, present in a 3-to-1 ratio. Edestin is a globular protein found only in hemp and contains a higher content of essential amino acids compared to soy protein. Human albumin is a water-soluble transport protein in the blood, synthesized in the liver using available dietary protein.
A fruit with one of the highest recorded ORAC values of any natural food, the native Brazilian açaí berry is a superfood long praised for its antioxidant potential and delicious taste.
A Wall Street Journal article called chia the “The NFL’s Top Secret Seed.” This is attributable not only to the clean, simple taste, but also due to the protein, nutrients and especially the healthy fats it provides.
Contains Omega 3’s, Lignans, and Mucilage. Lignans and mucilage are a specialty for flax. Mucilage refers to a unique water soluble fiber that is especially helpful for the digestive tract. Lignans are also fiber-like compounds that help the body provide antioxidant protection.
Natural Vanilla Flavor
The rich aroma and pleasant flavor of the vanilla offer the subtle notes that provide the backdrop for the flavor symphony of Hemp FORCE Vanill-Açaí.
The leaves of Stevia rebaudiana are used as a natural, zero calorie sweetener. Stevia can also help the body promote the regulation of healthy blood sugar levels while assisting the body to stimulate healthy immune responses.